But how well did the December year ends embrace TCFD, and where did they struggle in implementing the TCFD requirements?
This webinar will talk about what we learned from working with the first wave of reporters. We will discuss how companies can better report in areas such as risk and opportunity, and link TCFD to the financial statements.
We will also update attendees on the updated TCFD requirements for all AIM-listed or unlisted UK companies.
Please find details and sign up below.
Date: Wednesday, May 25
Time: 11:00am BST
- Address TCFD reporting challenges and explore best practice
- Understand TCFD best practice
- Overview of the changing TCFD requirements
- The connection between TCFD and Net Zero commitments
- TCFD surgery: an opportunity to ask our experts
Our panel will include:
Rachel Madan, Sustainability & Impact Director
Stephen Butler, Investor Engagement and ESG Director
Nina Kefer, Senior Investor Engagement and ESG Consultant
FRC Speaker, to be announced.
Ahead of our event, we would love to hear what you would like to discuss. Please submit any topic discussions or questions to email@example.com.