Our 8th edition of Reporting Matters focuses on the key investor stewardship topics from our institutional investors’ report analysis and how this supports businesses’ long-term value creation. Our research focuses on how well the top 40 companies in the FTSE 250 are responding through disclosure and reporting.
Attending the event will provide exclusive early access to the thought-provoking findings from our Reporting Matters 8 research.
In our webinar, we will cover:
- ESG integration – how well ESG is integrated through the annual report
- People – workforce engagement, people strategy, training and development, gender, ethnic, age and LGBT diversity
- Governance – board skills, board and ethnic diversity, succession planning and culture
- Environment – net zero, TCFD and biodiversity
We will also offer a deep dive into the upcoming FCA ‘comply or explain’ diversity rules for listed companies, which require UK-listed companies to indicate in their annual reports whether they have met board diversity targets.
At our launch event, attendees will benefit from an expert panel including:
- Luminous’ Stephen Butler, Investor Engagement and ESG Disclosure Director
- Luminous' Rachel Madan, Sustainability and Impact Director
- Luminous' Nina Kefer, Senior Consultant, IE & ESG Disclosure
- Financial Reporting Council's Claudia Chapman, Head of Stewardship
- Morningstar's Lindsey Stewart, Director, Investment Stewardship Research